If you have made it this far, you are a survivor. Perhaps you have navigated a rough childhood, experienced trauma, or feelings of shame, abandonment and betrayal. While surviving is commendable and admirable, giving you gifts of instinct, tenacity and strength, often it becomes the norm. In survival mode, we attract partners and life experiences that keep replaying old patterns of chaos, codependency and addiction robbing us of trust, freedom, authenticity and interdependence. To change these patterns requires healing leading us from surviving to really thriving.
In this dynamic support and processing coaching group, we focus on how to do just that.
Some topics we will cover:
• Transforming pain into resiliency
• Codependency and counter-dependency
• The gift of feelings
• The link between assertiveness and authenticity
• Conscious conflict
And so much more….
This group will provide:
• A confidential and safe space to process, share, get support and insight to move forward it your life.
• Practical exercises and tools to identify and shift limiting life patterns.
• Skills like: developing intuition; embracing grief as a process for change; utilizing emotions and somatic responses; surrender and the power of intention.
• Recognizing the difference between ego purpose and soul purpose and learning how to open to the field of unlimited potential.
• May 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th and a bonus group on the 31st.
The group will also have access to a private, online Facebook group for further support, processing and a place to share exercises, insights and experiences.
The cost of the program includes group coaching, unlimited email contact throughout the series, daily processing and exercises via a private Face Book page between sessions.
Space is very limited, so contact Aleka with any questions and to register now!